- The content of the pages of the Site and products and services available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the ProviderSite may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.Hookless® Flex-on® technology is protected under one or more of the following US Patents 5,186,232 – 6,494,248B-1, 6,189,597B-1 and other pending International Patents. THE ARC® – US and International Patents Pending.
- This Site may provide links to other websites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Linked Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Linked Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
- ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND AT YOUR OWN RISK WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PROVIDER IS NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Prices and/or fees listed on the Site are subject to change without notice. Prices and fees shown on the Site may not be accurate at the time of order, and your bill may vary to reflect these changes that have not been updated on the Site.ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE ESTIMATED AND ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY VARY.Additional shipping and/or tax charges may be applied to your order.In the event that prices change after you place your order, you will be contacted before the processing of your order.Provider strives to keep all price changes updated on the Site as best as possible, but you acknowledge by using the Site that it may not always reflect the most current information. Likewise, you acknowledge that Provider does not provide information regarding inventory levels on the Site and that your order may not always be able to be filled. Please call us at 1.800.745.7940 if you want information on inventory in stock.
- PROVIDER CURRENTLY COLLECTS SALES TAXES IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, AND VIRGINIA. Provider is currently unable to display the correct sales tax amounts on the Site for orders for these States, but is working towards being able to do so in the near future. Please note that you may be responsible for sales and/or use taxes if you live in other states and Provider accepts no responsibility or liability for the payment or calculation of such taxes.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for: (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider; (b) any content provided on Linked Sites; or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, or agents, will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your Internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of South Carolina, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.By using this Sit you agree that the location and jurisdiction for any dispute arising between you and the Provider shall be proper only in any federal or state court located only in Lexington County, South Carolina.
- Return/Refund Policy:
Certain items may not be returned for a refund or may have specific return instructions – please see below before you make your return. If you have questions about our Return/Refund Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Phone: 888-854-6367; Local: 510-568-4072.
|Additional Return Policy Information|
|Custom Items||Customized orders including special order and custom made-to-order drop shipments are nonrefundable/not returnable.|
|Drop Ship Orders||Damaged or shorted drop shipments must be reported to Frank & Ron Hotel-Motel Supply Inc. within three (3) business days. Custom made-to-order drop ships are nonrefundable/not returnable. Refused or canceled orders are subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee and return freight charges.|
|Warranty Issues||Some items still under manufacturer warranty need to be handled directly with the manufacturer. Please call us for manufacture contact or warranty details|
|Outside of the Continental US||Items shipped outside the continental U.S. are nonrefundable/not returnable.|
|Hazmat Returns||Hazardous material items, such as laundry chemicals, etc., require special handling and are nonrefundable/not returnable due to federal safety restrictions.|
|Defective Items||If you receive a defective item, please email email@example.com or call us at Phone: 888-854-6367; Local: 510-568-4072. We will advise you as to how to proceed. Please note, some items carry a manufacturer’s warranty and require you to contact the manufacturer directly.|
|Damaged Items||If your package arrived damaged in transit, please note the damage next to your signature at the time of delivery. If your package had concealed damage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Phone: 888-854-6367; Local: 510-568-4072 within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.|
|Shortage on Delivery||If your order was short an item at the time of delivery, please note the shortage next to your signature. You are responsible for verifying your shipment at time of delivery. If you fail to note any unconcealed shortages or unconcealed damages at the time of delivery, you waive any right to a refund and release the freight carrier and/or Frank & Ron Hotel-Motel Supply Inc. of any and all liability. If you notice a shortage or damage upon opening your package or if your order was not filled correctly, please email email@example.com or call us at Phone: 888-854-6367; Local: 510-568-4072 within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.|
|Shipped By Freight||If want to make a return and your items were shipped via freight carrier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at Phone: 888-854-6367; Local: 510-568-4072 within 24 hours of receipt.|
|Refund||Frank & Ron Hotel-Motel Supply Inc. reserve the right to make final determination on all return & refund please Contact Us|